The organisational leadership and development programme is designed to support the professional growth and development of civil society leaders and civil society organisations. The goals are to:
The programme consists of two interlinked components:
- February 2016: Call for applications for the organisational development and leadership programme. Out of 25 applications, 17 organisations (represented by 38 leaders) were invited to participate in the development programme.
- March 2016: Networking meeting and introduction of CSO representatives, held at the REC’s head office in Hungary.
- April 2016: First module of the development programme, dedicated to leadership issues, held in Poltava.
- April and May 2016: Facilitated organisational self-assessment process in participating organisations.
- May 2016: Second module of the development programme, dedicated to organisational growth and development, held in Tatariv, Ivano-Frankivsk region.
- December 2016: Publication of the call for applications for organisational development grants. The call is open only to organisations participating in the organisational leadership and development programme, that have drafted an organisational development plan.
- March 2017 to December 2017: Implementation of the organisational development grants.